Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What was I thinking?!

As the title of this post implies, I'm genuinely wondering... "What was I thinking?!" A blog?! Me?! 

This is something I've decided to do to help me share the funny, sometimes disgusting, sometimes sad, sometimes frustrating, but always memorable events in my family's everyday life. I want other people out there to know they are not alone in this crazy world we call parenting. 

I'm going to use this as my outlet. I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing kids. I don't get out much. I also sell Perfectly Posh pampering products, because we moms (hell, all of us) need a little pampering. These are a couple of reasons for this blog. 

So, join me for some laughs, possibly tears and hopefully some insight. Let's have fun, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment