Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas programs and Christmas cookies...

What a busy last couple of days. The girls had their Christmas program last night and it was wonderful. We got them all dolled up and they put on one heck of a show. 

McCoy had to get in on the action. He was so upset he couldn't wear a dress too. He even had to wear Evie's black flats today. 
He started to get bored at the program last night so he decided to cause a little mischief. He turned around in his seat and told the old man behind us to "be quiet right now!" And then turned and faced forward and laughed like a maniac. Thankfully the man thought it was just as funny. 


Today was a day of baking. I still have so much more to do. Got a pretty good head start though. 

I had bananas that were about to go to the dark side, so I made banana chocolate chip muffins. The boy who never eats actually ate three. 

Then I moved on to peanut blossoms. One of my most favorite Christmas cookies. 

And to finish off the night, I made finger cookies. So much butter. So darned tasty. 

Well, I'm off to go do some sort of face mask. After all of these shenanigans, I need to unwind. Goodnight!




1 comment:

  1. I'll totally take some of those cookies off your hands! ;)

    ReplyDelete