Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sugar high!

We had such an awesomely busy weekend. Saturday we had a cookie decorating party. We had seven kids decorating cookies and three four month ms babies at my house this weekend. Fun was had by all... and perhaps diabetes. 

Trapper was gifted a Packers teddy bear. He loves it, even after a pitiful performance by our team. 

Today was just as fun. The kids and I went to grandma and grandpa's for more cookie fun and snuggles. Evie loves to help grandma Teresa. 

I love this holiday tradition of baking with my mom. Not only have I gained a love of baking, but I've gained an amazing relationship with my momma. She's my best friend. Who else can you talk to about pecans looking similar to inappropriate body parts other than your best friend?! We had many laughs and there was only one bloody moment: McCoy tried to take a bite out of the dining room table and chomped his lip instead. 

Well, good night, all! I have a teething four month old who needs to nurse. God help me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment